You can add pre-created problems from a question bank to your course.
The problems from the question bank, when presented to learners, can be filtered by problem type and by the number of problems.
As a prerequisite, you must first enable content libraries for your course and create a question bank:
To add a problem from a question bank:
- Log in to SIT Alemira Studio.
- Navigate to your course.
- Open the subsection where you would like to add the problem.
- Click + New Unit.
- Select Advanced.
- Select Randomized Content Block.
- Click Select a Library.
- Count — set how many problems you want to be presented to learners from your question bank.
- Display Name — provide any name.
- Library — select the question bank you have created earlier.
- Problem Type — select what problems should be picked from the question bank.
- Click Save.