You can download the following data for your course:
- Grading configuration — information on how your Gradebook is currently configured.
- Anonymized IDs — a report on real student IDs matching the anonymized IDs used in modules like surveys and polls.
- List of enrolled students — the list and details of the students enrolled in the course.
- List of students not enrolled — the list and details of the students not enrolled in the course but registered on the platform.
- Answer data — mainly student response data to multiple choice questions.
- Log in to your course as an instructor.
- Click Instructor > Data Download.
- Select the report you would like to generate and download.
See also Viewing answer data.