When trying to rescore an open response assessment (ORA), you may get the following message:
This component cannot be rescored
The rescoring function is reserved only for problems that have preset correct answers.
For ORAs, you must use the Assessment Grade Override function.
- Log in to your course as an instructor.
- Navigate to the ORA in your course that you need to rescore.
- Click MANAGE INDIVIDUAL LEARNERS.
- Enter the email or the username of the student whose assessment you would like to rescore.
- Click Submit Grade Override.
- Perform the actual rescoring.
- Click Submit assessment.
There is no limit on how many times you can rescore the assessment.