You can add handouts to your course so that students can download them. Usually a course handout is a PDF file, however it can be other media as well.
- Log in to SIT Alemira Open edX Studio.
- Navigate to your course.
- Click Content > Files & Uploads.
- Upload your handout and copy the upload link by clicking Studio.
- Click Content > Updates.
- Next to Course Handouts, click Edit.
- Use the href tag to add a link to your handout.
<ol> <li> <a href="alemira.com/static/handout.pdf"> Handout </a> </li></ol>
Students will see your handouts on the right pane of your /course/ page.