You can add MP4 videos to your course. The maximum file size for a video is 5 GB.
- Log in to SIT Alemira Open edX Studio.
- Navigate to your course.
- Click Content > Video Uploads.
- Upload an MP4 video.
- Once the video is uploaded, copy the value in the Video ID field. You will need this ID to embed your video in your course.
- Navigate to your course, section, subsection, and unit where you want to add the video.
- In the unit, click Video to add the video component.
- Click EDIT.
- In the Default Video URL field, remove the default YouTube link. This field must be empty.
- In the Video ID field, paste the value that you previously copied.
- Click Save.
Remember to publish your changes.