To optimize resources usage and set deadlines for a lab, you can configure time constraints for the implementation of lab tasks by students:
- Log in to your SIT Alemira Virtual Lab account.
- In the Labs menu, open your lab.
- Click Configuration.
- In the Uptime constrains section, specify the following parameters:
- Lab session, minutes — the duration of a lab session after which the lab halts.
- Inactive time, minutes — the duration of a lab idle period after which the lab suspends.
- Click Save.