To add an input variable, you need to use the Templating option of an API object that sets a template for a particular life-cycle action. This option sets mapping between variables received from external systems and internal variables in SIT Alemira Virtual Lab.
After a variable is configured in Templating, it can be used in lab tasks.
To add a variable:
- Log in to your SIT Alemira Virtual Lab account.
- Click the profile icon in the right upper corner of the screen and select Settings.
- Click the API library in which you need to add a variable.
- Select an object, click the menu icon and click Edit.
- In the Edit object dialog, click Next and scroll to Templating (optional, JSON format).
- Specify the necessary variables in the format “variable_in_VLab”: “received_ variable” (see the example below).
- Click Next and Update.