You can reset the results of a separate question in an exam submitted by a student, for example, when a student has accidentally sent an incomplete response.
To reset the results of an answer to a question that a student submitted:
- Log in to your SIT Alemira Open edX LMS instructor's account.
- Navigate to your course.
- Open Instructor > Student Admin.
- Scroll down to the Adjust a learner's grade for a specific problem section and specify these parameters:
- Learner's Alemira Open edX email address or username — the email address (or username) of the student for whom to reset the answer result.
- Location of problem in course — the location of the course block that contains the exam for which to reset the attempts count (see Finding the unique location identifier for problems and ORAs).
- Click Reset Attempts to Zero.
Now the student can submit an answer to this question exam again.