To create a lab that uses a dedicated virtual machine:
- Log in to your SIT Alemira Virtual Lab account.
- Click Labs and then click +.
- Specify the lab name, select Virtual environment and click Next.
- Select Create new from scratch and click Next.
- Specify the lab parameters:
- Operating system — the operating system that is installed on the VM.
- Image — the template image on which the VM is based.
- Name — the VM name.
- Quantity — the quantity of these VMs for a lab.
- Labels — labels to mark a VM if you need to apply particular pass criteria only to this VM when checking students’ stand-alone tasks. For example, you have server and client VMs in a lab and need to apply a pass criterion only to the server VM.
- Click Add virtual machine.
- Click Finish.
Now you can record the lab steps with the lab recorder.