To publish in your course a virtual lab that you have configured, you need to specify the lab details in the LMS (learning management system) in which the course is created.
To find the lab parameters, do the following:
- Log in to your SIT Alemira Virtual Lab account.
- Click Labs.
- On the Published tab, right-click the context menu of your lab to open it.
- Click Show publishing details. The parameter values will display in a pop-up window.
- Copy the parameter values to insert them in your course settings.
(!) The lab status in SIT Alemira Virtual Lab must be Published. See Publishing your lab.
- Adding an LTI component to a course for the information on how to publish a lab in a course in LMS.