Assigning a VM to a lab means defining a template of a virtual environment that will be used for it. When a lab is started, each student has their own VM instance created based on this template.
The list of available virtual machines is configured through the Images menu.
If you need to add a VM to a lab:
- In the Labs menu, open your lab.
- Click Virtual Machines.
- Click Add virtual machine.
- Depending on whether you need an independent lab or lab belonging to a series of labs, select one of the following:
- Start from new image — to start new sessions in the current lab on a new VM based on the selected image.
- Continue from another lab — to proceed on the VM from a previous lab, which is required to be completed before this lab. Confirm your selection.
- Select the VM and confirm your selection.