The total percentage for all tasks in your course must equal 100%. The total of all tasks of a particular assignment type will be counted as a percentage set for this assignment type.
To set the score count for your course:
- Log in to SIT Alemira Studio.
- Navigate to your course.
- Click Settings > Grading.
- Set the number of assignments and score for each assignment type (see Configuring Assignment Types for Gradebook for details).
You might have the following grades ratio in your course:
- Homework — 20% for all tasks of this type
- Lab — 15% for all tasks of this type
- Test — 25% for all tasks of this custom type
- Final Exam — 40% for the exam