You can enable the Show answer button for students so that they can see correct answers to their tasks. Learners will see answers at the time configured by the Show answer setting.
The configuration of the Show answer setting defines the default value for the visibility setting per each component of the course. You can redefine the default value per each component individually.
To configure the answers visibility for the whole course:
- Log in to SIT Alemira Studio.
- Navigate to your course and open Settings > Advanced Settings.
- Click Edit.
- Scroll to the Show answer field.
- Specify the time when to show the answer.
- Always — Always display the button.
- Answered — Display the button when the learner has correctly answered the problem.
- Attempted — Display the button when the learner has attempted the problem (regardless of whether they got it right or wrong).
- Closed — Display the button if all attempts have been used or the due date has passed.
- Finished — Display the button if they have answered correctly, all attempts have been used, or the due date has passed.
- Correct or Past due — Display the button if they have answered correctly or the due date has passed.
- Past due — Display the button only after the due date has passed.
- Never — Never display the button.
- Show answer on Submit — Display the correct answer after submitting an incorrect answer.
- Save your changes.
This setting value is applied to all components in a course as the default value for the Show answer setting.
You can also configure visibility settings for each component individually and per subsection. See:
- Configuring correct answers visibility per subsection