You can add a certificate to a course. Certificates are generated based on pre-configured templates.
Students will be able to print or to save this certificate as a link after they complete the course.
(!) To support issuing certificates, a course must have the following configuration:
- The course mode (course track) must be honor. Contact your support specialist at SIT Alemira if you need such a configuration. The administrator settings for certificates are described in Configuring course certificates.
- The course must have at least one graded section. See Grading.
- It is recommended to set for the course Certificates Display Behavior to “early_with_info”. See Configuring advanced certificate settings.
To configure a certificate for a course:
- Log in to SIT Alemira Studio.
- Navigate to your course.
- Open Settings > Certificates.
- Click + Set up your certificate.
- If necessary, edit the certificate details (the course title, number of signatories and signature images).
- Click Create.
After you have configured your certificate, you can preview it to check its accuracy.
(!) When you checked the certificate, ensure to activate it to enable students to issue certificates. You cannot start a course requiring a certificate until the certificate is activated.