You can configure some specific settings for a course certificate as follows:
- Log in to SIT Alemira Studio.
- Navigate to your course.
- Open Settings > Advanced Settings.
- Specify the following settings:
- Certificate Name (Long) — full name of the certificate file if generated in PDF.
- Certificate Name (Short) — short name of the certificate file if generated in PDF.
- Certificate Web/HTML View Overrides — variables with their values to override placeholders in the certificate template if you need to change some parts of the certificate.
- Certificates Display Behavior — mode of displaying information about certificate to students.
(!) It is recommended to change the default value “end” because it does not allow generating certificates until the course ends. Set Certificates Display Behavior, for example, to “early_with_info”.
- Click Save Changes.