SIT Alemira Open edX LMS allows you to create programs (or learning plans). A program is a package of several courses that are grouped together and are intent to be taken by students in a particular order.
All courses grouped into a program have dependencies. That is, courses are arranged in a fixed order. One course relates to other courses in such a way that students cannot start this course until they pass all the preceding courses (except for the first course of the program).
User access to programs is configured as follows:
- A course from a program can be assigned to a particular group of users (Enterprise Customer).
- A program can be assigned to a particular Enterprise Customer.
- A user can access courses or programs assigned to an Enterprise Customer only if this user is included in this Enterprise Customer group.
- Enabling programs
- Creating a tenant admin for Discovery Service
- Configuring a program
- Changing the order of courses in a program
- Cache time for Programs