Shareable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) is used to integrate learning content to Learning Management Systems in a standardized way.
Open edX uses SCORM components that are integrated into courses as units.
To add a SCORM component to your course:
- Log in to SIT Alemira Studio as an instructor.
- Open your course and go to Settings > Advanced settings.
- Find Advanced Module List and add "scorm" as a value.
- Click Save Changes.
- Go to Content > Outline and open the necessary section.
- Click + New Unit and then click Advanced.
- Select Scorm module.
- In the Scorm module section, click Edit and specify these parameters:
- Display name — name of the unit to be displayed to learners.
- Upload zip. package — browse for the archive with the SCORM file.
- Scored — flag indicating if the unit is scored.
- Weight — maximum possible point score for the unit.
- Display width (px) — window width to display the SCORM content.
- Display height (px) — window height to display the SCORM content.
- Click Save.
You can check what the unit looks like for learners with the View Live Version button.