You can reset the attempts counter for a timed exam, for example if a student is retaking the exam or has accidentally sent an incomplete response.
To reset the exam attempts counter for a student:
- Log in to your SIT Alemira Open edX LMS instructor's account.
- Navigate to your course.
- Open Instructor > Special Exams.
- Click Student Special Exam Attempts.
- Find the student in the list by the username and click [X] in the Actions column.
- In the confirmation dialog, click OK to confirm the student’s exam results removal. The exam time and number of available attempts for the student will be set to the initial values.
Now the student can take the exam again.