This article guides you through uploading files to your course's repository and linking the uploaded files.
Due to the system architecture, the file uploads are limited to 100 MB per file.
Upload a file
- Log in to Alemira studio. This is where you create and edit your course.
- Click Content > Files & Uploads.
- In the Drag and Drop section, upload your file.
- In the uploaded file entry, click Web. This will copy the link of the uploaded file.
Link the uploaded file
- Open a text component of your course where you'd like to link the uploaded file.
- Select the text that you'd like to link the file to.
- In the WYSIWYG editor button list, click the Insert Link button.
- Paste the link and click OK.
Instead of linking the uploaded files in the course text components, you can also create a Page that will always be on top of your course and link the file there. See Creating a Page for your course.