You can configure how correct answers are displayed to a learner at the component level, that is, for each component separately.
(!) If showing correct answers is prohibited at the subsection level, the component level settings will be ignored.
To do so:
- Log in to SIT Alemira Studio.
- Navigate to your course.
- Click Content > Outline.
- Select the necessary subsection and unit then click the unit to open it.
- In the unit, scroll to the component that you need to configure and click Edit.
- In the editing pop-up, click Settings in upper-right corner.
- Specify these parameters:
- Show Answer — select the time when to show the answer:
- Always — Always display the button.
- Answered — Display the button when the learner has correctly answered the problem.
- Attempted — Display the button when the learner has attempted the problem (regardless of whether they got it right or wrong).
- Closed — Display the button if all attempts have been used or the due date has passed.
- Finished — Display the button if they have answered correctly, all attempts have been used, or the due date has passed.
- Correct or Past due — Display the button if they have answered correctly or the due date has passed.
- Past due — Display the button only after the due date has passed.
- Never — Never display the button.
- Show answer on Submit — Display the correct answer after submitting an incorrect answer.
- Show Answer: Number of Attempts — specify the number of attempts to enable displaying a correct answer after this number of attempts to answer is used.
- Show answer on Submit — set to true to enable displaying a correct answer right after a learner submits an incorrect answer.
- Save your changes.