You can enable learners to see correct answers for tasks they submit. The time when a learner can get the result and know whether their answer is correct or incorrect is configurable (for example, after they’ve submitted the task or when the task due date expires, etc.).
The correct answers visibility is configured at the following levels:
- At the course level. See Configuring correct answers visibility at the course level.
The visibility setting configured at the course level sets the default value for the component level, but it can be changed individually per each component.
- At the subsection level. See Configuring correct answers visibility per subsection.
The visibility setting configured at the subsection level affects the per component settings as follows:
- If it prohibits displaying correct answers, this overrides the per component settings (prohibits applying those settings).
- If it allows displaying correct answers, the settings of each component define how the correct answers are displayed for this component.
- At the component level. See Configuring correct answers visibility at the component level.